Peaceful Living with Ancient Chinese Wisdom
Nine-Week Online Course
February 11 – April 8, 2021
Thursdays, 1:00-1:45pm PST / 4:00-4:45pm EST
Access recordings of all 9 Classes until May 6, 2021
- Learn practical wisdom hidden in ancient Chinese texts
- Apply philosophy to benefit your health and wellness
- Gain new strategies to reduce stress and anxiety
Despite technological advances and conveniences, we are increasingly stressed, anxious, and distracted. The key to balance lies in reconnecting to ourselves, each other, and nature.
One rich source of such inspiration is the treasure chest of ancient Chinese culture, language, and tradition. We will explore how to adapt these classical strategies to our modern lifestyle and ever-evolving world. Discover time-tested perspectives to help you make daily decisions and manage challenging times.
In this interactive nine-week course, we will analyze excerpts from various Chinese texts — such as the famous Dao De Jing, Classic on Way of Virtue, by the sage Lao Zi — then embody their meaning via meditative training.
“(W)holy ones embrace oneness— Chapter 22, Dao De Jing, Classic on Way of Virtue
then embody it in the world.”
Note: No previous knowledge of Chinese is required to benefit from these teachings.
1. Please submit payment via PayPal or Venmo (@paulcwang).
- Pay by February 4, 2021 = $300
- Pay after February 4, 2021 = $333
- Access Course recordings until May 6, 2021
- Course is included in Heal From Within© Membership
2. After completing payment above, please register below to receive Zoom link:
Dr. Paul C. Wang is a Doctor of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine (DACM) and a California Acupuncture Board Licensed Acupuncturist (LAc). He blends principles and practices from the rich traditions of Chinese martial arts, meditation, calligraphy, music, philosophy, spirituality, and healing with the latest insights.
Dr. Wang has shared his experience and expertise with countless patients and students over the last two decades in more than 20 countries. His style of teaching is fun, profound, and full of humor and wisdom. In this dramatic age of individual, social, and ecological transformation, he believes wellness is a creative process of nurturing our wholeness.