Monthly Group Self-Cultivation Circle
Welcome to our online full moon sessions!
Dao is our story of mastery — the path of potential actualized.
- Attune to cyclic energies of time, self, community
- Cultivate aligned intention, emotion, action
- Nurture our nature and sacred culture
By resonating with lunar light we gather to:
- Enlighten our pasts (Reflect)
- Lighten our pains (Release)
- Delight our paths (Rejoice)
Sessions may include lecture, practice, story, philosophy, meditation, breathwork, movement, alchemy, chanting, writing, poetry, art, music.
Full Moon Schedule:
- 5:30-6:45pm, Tuesday, November 8, 2022
- 5:30-6:45pm, Wednesday, December 7, 2022
- 5:30-6:45pm, Friday, January 6, 2023
- 10:30-11:45am, Sunday, February 5, 2023
- 5:30-6:45pm, Tuesday, March 7, 2023
- Ongoing future dates to be announced
- Note: Times may be subject to change so please check back
Sliding Scale Offering:
- Venmo @paulcwang, Square $paulcwang, PayPal or Zelle email@example.com
Facilitated by Paul C. Wang:
“I am a Memetic Healer and Cultural Acupuncturist who specializes in Clinical Cosmology and Mythopoetic Engineering.
I prescribe potent memes to shift physical burnout, emotional constipation, mental diarrhea, spiritual amnesia, and natural deficit.
My main tools and services are Dao Alchemy (for Self-Transformation), Dao Acupuncture (for Self-Healing), Dao Astrology (for Self-Awareness).”
- Doctorate of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Masters of Science in Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Bachelors of Science in Integrative Biology
- Teacher of Balance Method Acupuncture
- Transmitter of Dao De Gong Fa (Self-Care Cultivation)
- Creator at Daology (Substack Publication)
- Founder of Dao Center
- Sifu of WingChun